A hat-trick of ten-year work anniversaries for Lucid Group
Nov 15, 2018
Lucid Group has been marking another landmark anniversary this month, with Michelle Sweet celebrating her ten-year service in style.
Michelle is the third person this year to celebrate ten years at Lucid Group. Michelle started her career as an Event Manager, then quickly turned her hand to become a successful Account Manager, managing her clients with skill, charm and understanding, creating programmes, driving new business and ensuring that everything she did met the strategic needs of her clients. Now Michelle is an integral part of Lucid’s HR department, spreading her magic as a Learning and Development Consultant, nurturing the new talent enrolled onto Lucid’s graduate Futures Programme as well as addressing the wider learning and development needs of the organisation.
Michelle comments, “It has been a privilege to be part of such a progressive organisation for the last ten years. Lucid has allowed me to find out where my strengths lie in order to pursue the best career path for me. Combining this with a tailored work contract that allows me to have a work-life balance that suits my family, my career and the organisation, makes Lucid is a very special place to work.”
- Lighthouse Medical Commuications US appoints Lisa Druce as its new Managing Partner
- Lucid Group brings creative and digital magic to the mix with the acquisition of Bluedog
- Lighthouse Medical Communications US goes large in the Big Apple
- A dynamic and challenging environment – what it’s like starting a career in MedComms
- A Magical Future – A year on from the graduate scheme