A Magical Makeover for Lucid Group
Feb 7, 2018
Lucid launch their new company branding
Lucid Group are showcasing their magic touch as they launch their new branding across the Lucid Group family of companies.
Jan Steele Lucid COO and Co-Founder explains the story behind their magical makeover.
“The branding captures the unique magic of our client partnerships. They bring the talent, dreams and ambition, and we supply the magic to deliver programmes that change behaviour and improve patients’ lives”.
Lucid also have a fresh new logo, comprising ‘magic beams’.
The blue beams represent the company’s pioneering approach to medical communications: to be the first to incorporate behaviour change into everything they do and be the first to prove that their programmes improve patient outcomes.
The pink beams represent Lucid’s human-centricity and how they strive to make the world a brilliant place for their clients, colleagues, teams and for patients.
The third beam represents the unique talent of each of the five operating companies that form the Lucid Group Family.
And the tag line, ‘We transform lives. Always.’ is simply what they aim to do, every day. For their teams, clients and for patients.
Watch this space.
- Lucid Group supercharges its client services team with four spellbinding new hires
- Jan Steele, Lucid COO and co-founder reveals where Lucid Group’s new home will be at its Summer Meeting
- Lucid Group ‘Moves up’ at its spellbinding annual summer meeting
- Bluedog is bursting with new creative and digital talent
- Lucid Group win Medical Consultancy of the Year award at Communiqué 2019