Another spellbinding result for Lucid Group at the 2018 PMEAs
Nov 23, 2018
Lucid’s pioneering approach to medical education was clear to see as they scooped two top awards and a high commendation at last night’s awards ceremony.
The first award was gained in the category, ‘Excellence in Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs’ for, Revolutionising Management of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in Europe: Why? What? How? This was coupled with a high commendation in the same category for, Advancing Science in a Rare Disease – A Cost Effective Clinical Decision Support Programme for Cystinosis.
Lucid’s second big win of the night was being crowned PMEA Support Agency of the Year 2018, testament to the amazing client partnerships they have built over the last eleven years.
Jan Steele, Lucid COO and Co-founder commented, “I am delighted that the work of our teams and clients have been recognised. Our shared passion to make a difference and improve patients’ lives drives everything we do and underpins the magical programmes we create with our clients.”
- Lucid Group celebrate another magical year at their Winter Meeting
- Lucid Group welcomes new magical talent and boosts their medical writing teams in the US and UK
- Lucid attend the Wycombe BIG SLEEPOUT in aid of Wycombe Homeless Connection
- Lucid affirms their commitment to staff development with new central services and HR hires
- Another spellbinding result for Lucid Group at the 2018 PMEAs