Bluedog expands into the US with the appointment of George Pearson as Client Solutions Director
May 2, 2019
Bluedog, a Lucid Group Company, has elevated and expanded its creative team into the US with the appointment of George Pearson as Client Solutions Director.
George is a highly experienced medical communications strategist, delivering client solutions across live and digital projects. His work has ranged across a multitude of therapy areas, but since his move to the US 5 years ago, he has been particularly focused on diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
George commented, “Bluedog has been an exceptional partner during my career up until this point, so I’m incredibly proud to be part a team I have always admired. With the integration to the Lucid family, I feel doubly fortunate to be joining such a well-respected and talented group.”
George is Bluedog’s first US-based employee, demonstrating its commitment to expand its creative magic in line with Lucid Group’s global footprint. Nigel Horn, Bluedog Managing Director commented, “Welcoming George to the team is an exciting first step for Bluedog entering into the US market. We have such an exhilarating year ahead and I can’t think of a better fit for the organisation than George. His creative flair and strategic thinking will allow us to continue to deliver precision communications that measurably change belief and behaviour to a wider audience.”
- Lighthouse Medical Communications US continues its expansion with two new hires to its client services team
- Lucid Group strengthens its scientific leadership and client service team with two new hires
- Lucid Group’s cinematic performance at its company team briefing
- Healthcare communications in the mobile age
- Cultivating a learner-led culture: agile learning and the growth mindset