Cultivating a learner-led culture: agile learning and the growth mindset
May 8, 2019
In this month’s Smart Thinking blog on PM.Live.com, Michelle Sweet, Learning and Development Consultant at Lucid Group, discusses the needs for a learner-led culture and a growth mindset in the fast-paced med comms industry.
As advocates of agile working, Lucid Group has invested in LinkedIn learning, an on-demand, self-development platform aimed at equipping individuals with the tools necessary for on-the-go growth.
In this blog, Michelle draws parallels between a learner-led culture, Lucid’s pioneering spirit, the human-centricity at the core of Lucid culture and how these qualities combine to create a magical environment for its employees.
To find out more, read the full article here.
- Lighthouse Medical Communications US continues its expansion with two new hires to its client services team
- Lucid Group strengthens its scientific leadership and client service team with two new hires
- Lucid Group’s cinematic performance at its company team briefing
- Healthcare communications in the mobile age
- Cultivating a learner-led culture: agile learning and the growth mindset