Lighthouse Medical Communications US appoints Lisa Druce as its new Managing Partner
Feb 15, 2019
Lighthouse Medical Communications US, a Lucid Group company, is delighted to announce the appointment of its new Managing Partner, Lisa Druce.
Lisa is an experienced strategic business leader and healthcare communications specialist with strong expertise in managing and growing business, achieving operational excellence and leading change management.
Lisa previously held the position of Senior Vice President, Commercial Expansion and Operations at Ashfield Healthcare Communications, leading their strategic growth and innovation initiatives. She joins Lighthouse Medical Communications US at an exciting time for Lucid Group (Lighthouse’s parent company), which has just finalised its first acquisition, welcoming colleagues from the creative and digital consultancy Bluedog into its magic kingdom.
Lisa Comments, “Having observed the tremendous achievements of the Lucid Group for some time, I jumped at the opportunity to become part of an organisation that is leading the way in healthcare communications, with a clear focus on improving patients’ lives. We have a tremendous opportunity to build our presence in the USA and I’m extremely excited about leading the Lighthouse team on this journey.”
- Lighthouse Medical Communications US continues its expansion with two new hires to its client services team
- Lucid Group strengthens its scientific leadership and client service team with two new hires
- Lucid Group’s cinematic performance at its company team briefing
- Healthcare communications in the mobile age
- Cultivating a learner-led culture: agile learning and the growth mindset