Lighthouse Medical Communications US goes large in the Big Apple
Jan 30, 2019
It’s a double celebration for Lighthouse Medical Communications US, a Lucid Group Company, as it celebrated its four-year anniversary, coupled with a move to impressive new offices in Financial District, Manhattan, New York City.
Based in New York, Lighthouse Medical Communications US has grown five-fold over the last four years and now supports an impressive list of clients. The move to new, larger premises reflects the continued success of Lighthouse since it was established in 2015.
Jan Steele, Lucid COO and Co-Founder comments, “When we established Lighthouse Medical Communications US we knew it would be a challenge. However, the passion and drive of our US team to create magical programmes with their clients has been unrelenting. The new offices give Lighthouse the ability to continue to grow by providing a larger office space, more meeting rooms and improved travel connections. It’s definitely an exciting time for the US business, which can now grow its team with even greater confidence.”
If you want to be part of something magical, get in touch.
Contact Dan, our Talent Acquisition Manager, by email or give him a call.
E: Daniel@lucid-group.co.uk T: 01494 755495
- Lucid Group announces the appointment of new CFO
- Lucid Group Launch a Pioneering Leadership Programme for its Business Leaders
- Leading Edge, a Lucid Group company, strengthens its senior client services team
- From Cowgirl to Medical Writer – How did that happen?
- Measures for measures – Why pharma’s marketing metrics must close the loop