Lucid affirms their commitment to staff development with new central services and HR hires
Nov 27, 2018
Lucid has recently appointed two new senior hires to their HR and central services team. Albert Capes joins as the Head of Facilities, bringing with him 11 years’ management experience within the publishing and hospitality industries and specialist expertise in GDPR implementation. “I’m honoured to be part of such a well-established, dynamic, fast-growing company that continues to go from strength to strength”, Albert comments.
Albert’s role will focus on providing best-in-class facilities to allow Lucid’s agile working initiative to develop as well as facilitating the continued expansion of Lucid Group. Albert played a pivotal role in the relocation of Lucid Group to larger premises in the North-West of England.
Debbie Emery joins as the Head of Learning and Development, playing an integral role in providing an environment where employees’ talents are nurtured and developed.
Debbie will be primarily involved in overseeing Lucid’s Futures Academy and is currently preparing to receive the new intake of graduates in January 2019. “I am delighted to have joined a such human-centric organisation with an ambitious appetite for learning and personal growth. Lucid provides a nurturing environment to support and develop employees’ talents”, Debbie comments.
If you would like to be part of the magic, please get in touch.
Contact Dan Newbury, Talent Acquisition Manager
Tel: 01494 755495
- Lighthouse Medical Commuications US appoints Lisa Druce as its new Managing Partner
- Lucid Group brings creative and digital magic to the mix with the acquisition of Bluedog
- Lighthouse Medical Communications US goes large in the Big Apple
- A dynamic and challenging environment – what it’s like starting a career in MedComms
- A Magical Future – A year on from the graduate scheme