Lucid Group celebrate another magical year at their Winter Meeting
Dec 7, 2018
2018 has without doubt been a stellar year for Lucid Group, scooping a double win at Communiqué – winning both Communiqué Medical Education Consultancy of the Year and Communiqué Communications Consultancy of the Year 2018 – as well as securing the coveted PMEA Support Agency of the Year 2018.
It was therefore no surprise that this year’s winter celebrations were particularly special for everyone. The teams gathered at The Artisan in Clerkenwell, London, to reflect on the year and celebrate both team and individual contributions to Lucid, their clients and the local community through the work of Lucid’s charity working group, Lucid Spirit.
Jan Steele, Lucid Co-founder and COO commented, “The unwavering commitment from our teams to create and deliver magic for their clients never ceases to amaze me. Every year we continue to evolve and grow stronger as an organisation. 2018 has been an incredible year for Lucid, everyone should be proud of what they have achieved, and the difference they’ve made to patients’ lives.”
- Measures for measures – Why pharma’s marketing metrics must close the loop
- My adventure into the world of Medcomms and Lucid’s Futures Academy
- Graduation day is celebrated by Lucid’s third Futures Academy cohort
- Lucid Welcomes Bluedog into its Magic Kingdom
- Lighthouse Medical Communications US appoints Lisa Druce as its new Managing Partner