Lucid Group get into the Halloween SPIRIT with a Spooktacular bake-off
Oct 31, 2018
Lucid Group combined two of the most thrilling things of the year – Halloween and The Great British Bake Off final, to raise money for its charity partner, Wycombe Homeless Connection (WHC).
The baking challenge was organised by Lucid’s charity working group, Lucid SPIRIT, who have successfully organised a number of events this year, most recently hosting their first Big Fat Charity Pub Quiz.
All entries into the Halloween bake-off were assessed in one of four categories:
- SHOW STOPPER! The most drop dead, mind-blowing/head-exploding creation
- MAGIC! The most magically themed Halloween cake
- SCARIEST! The most terrifying creation (look not taste!)
- DIRECTOR’S FAVOURITE! The best all-rounder (taste and look!)
However, in reality every cake was a winner by helping to raise funds to support the vital work of WHC.
If you would like to learn more about the work of WHC, you can check out this short video created by the volunteers here.
- Lucid Group supercharges its client services team with four spellbinding new hires
- Jan Steele, Lucid COO and co-founder reveals where Lucid Group’s new home will be at its Summer Meeting
- Lucid Group ‘Moves up’ at its spellbinding annual summer meeting
- Bluedog is bursting with new creative and digital talent
- Lucid Group win Medical Consultancy of the Year award at Communiqué 2019