Lucid Group let loose with the launch of ‘Summer Fridays’
Jun 19, 2019
In-line with Lucid’s agile working policy, the company is introducing the concept of ‘Summer Fridays’ across all of its UK businesses in July and August.
A ‘Summer Friday’ means that employees are now actively encouraged to finish work from 2 pm on alternate Fridays in July and August, in return for making up their hours and doing what needs to get done during the rest of the week.
This means everyone at Lucid can now start making plans for long weekends and embrace the benefits of agile working during the summer months.
Angela Young, HR Director commented, “Agile working is something we take very seriously at Lucid and we’ve already made a significant investment in our infrastructure to support our approach across the Group. Through Summer Fridays, we are encouraging our people to optimise their work /life balance. Whilst it is a new initiative for our UK employees, it’s been hugely successful with our colleagues in the US.”
If you like the idea of joining a progressive company who offer flexibility, tailored work contracts and long weekends in the Summer then get in touch.
Contact Dan by email or give him a call.
Tel: 01494 755495
- Lucid Group tough it out with a weekend full of charity challenges
- Lucid Group has four programmes shortlisted for PMEA 2019
- The heart of Lucid’s new HQ is under construction
- Bluedog Boosts its Senior Team with the Appointment of its New Technical Director
- HealthCare21 experience the Lucid magic at its Engagement Day