Lucid Group prepare for a transformative year with the appointment of a new Director of Corporate Development
Jan 15, 2019
Lucid Group is setting itself up for another stellar year with a new appointment to their senior leadership team. Rob Apollo has joined Lucid on a permanent basis as Director of Corporate Development.
Rob brings a wealth of experience in acquiring and integrating businesses, and also in supporting growing businesses and building infrastructure. Rob is totally aligned with the aspirations and culture of Lucid Group, having been on the board for the last 18 months, representing LDC, who made a minority investment in Lucid back in June 2017.
Rob’s appointment is part of Lucid’s wider growth strategy to acquire new capabilities, partnerships and companies to allow them to continually deliver industry-leading solutions for their clients and patients.
Rob commented, “I have seen the business continue to deliver best-in-class services to clients while maintaining market-leading organic growth. However, what really inspires me is Lucid’s purpose to help improve patients’ lives, which is at the heart of everything we do. I’m incredibly excited about what we’re going to achieve going forward. Let’s bring the magic.”
- Lighthouse Medical Commuications US appoints Lisa Druce as its new Managing Partner
- Lucid Group brings creative and digital magic to the mix with the acquisition of Bluedog
- Lighthouse Medical Communications US goes large in the Big Apple
- A dynamic and challenging environment – what it’s like starting a career in MedComms
- A Magical Future – A year on from the graduate scheme