Lucid Group strengthens its scientific leadership and client service team with two new hires
May 14, 2019
Two Lucid Group companies, Vivid and Leading Edge, welcome new talent to their teams.
Eve Raebel joins Vivid as a medical writer. Eva has 2 years’ experience as a scientific writer for a health behavioural change agency and 1.5 years’ experience in med comms editorial. With expertise in COPD, oncology and behaviour-change patient support programmes Eva is a magical addition to the team. “I am delighted to be joining a people-centred organisation that transforms patients’ lives while supporting its clients and staff. I can’t wait to start working with Lucid’s magic team.”
Lizzie Scott joins Leading Edge as a Senior Account Executive. Lizzie has previously worked in Global, European, and UK roles with experience in several therapy areas including immuno-oncology, CIA, CKD, oral contraception, IBD, and wound care. Lizzie commented, “I was drawn to Lucid because of its focus on behaviour change, patient outcomes, and personal professional development.”
If you are interested in being part of something magical, get in touch.
Contact Dan Newbury, Talent Acquisition Manager
Tel: 01494 755495
- Lighthouse Medical Communications US continues its expansion with two new hires to its client services team
- Lucid Group strengthens its scientific leadership and client service team with two new hires
- Lucid Group’s cinematic performance at its company team briefing
- Healthcare communications in the mobile age
- Cultivating a learner-led culture: agile learning and the growth mindset