LUCID LIMBERS UP FOR SECOND ANNUAL SPORTS DAY
Sep 20, 2018
Back for its second year running, yesterday Lucid held their annual sports day. This year, everyone got together with the goal to raise money for Wycombe Homeless Connection (WHC) – Lucid’s charity partner.
The day’s athletic events included a gruelling tug of war, an egg-citing egg and spoon race, wheelbarrow races, a dextrously demanding three-legged race and much more.
Participants divided into teams in competition to win the most points, with Lucid promising to match the points scored by the winning team with a direct charity donation to WHC.
All in all, the day’s efforts raised a fantastic £166.50 for WHC!
This year Lucid has organised several charitable efforts to raise funds which will go on to support WHC with their mission, from Tough Mudder and a Summer Raffle, to a Great British Bake Off. Each activity has brought the Lucid team together under the common umbrella of WHC and yesterday’s sports day was no exception.
If you would like to learn more about the work of WHC, you can check out this short video created by the volunteers: http://bit.ly/2KTdcqM
- Lucid Group supercharges its client services team with four spellbinding new hires
- Jan Steele, Lucid COO and co-founder reveals where Lucid Group’s new home will be at its Summer Meeting
- Lucid Group ‘Moves up’ at its spellbinding annual summer meeting
- Bluedog is bursting with new creative and digital talent
- Lucid Group win Medical Consultancy of the Year award at Communiqué 2019