Lucid’s magic touch is recognised, winning both Communiqué Medical Education Consultancy of the Year and Communiqué Communications Consultancy of the Year 2018
Jun 29, 2018
Lucid’s pioneering and patient-centric approach to strategic medical communications was recognised yesterday as they scooped a total of four awards. These included:
- Excellence in Communications via Meetings for OptiMiSe – an innovative, meetings-based learning journey for clinical behaviour change among multiple sclerosis specialist nurses
- Excellence in Professional Education Programmes for ‘Revolutionising management of hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) in Europe: Why? What? How?’ – a programme that has revolutionised the European HS community
This was topped off with two further wins including Communiqué Medical Education Consultancy of the Year 2018 and Communiqué Communications Consultancy of the Year 2018.
This continued success exemplifies Lucid’s ongoing and relentless commitment to improving patient outcomes, achieved through the tireless work of their highly talented teams.
Jan Steele, Lucid COO and co-founder, commented, “We love working with clients who share the same vision and ambitions as us. Our valued partnerships are integral to the delivery of these pioneering programmes that change behaviour and ultimately improve patient outcomes. To be awarded Communiqué Medical Education Consultancy of the Year 2018 and Communiqué Communications Consultancy of the Year 2018 is a fantastic achievement and reflects the commitment we have all made collectively to transform the lives of those we touch.”
- Lucid Group supercharges its client services team with four spellbinding new hires
- Jan Steele, Lucid COO and co-founder reveals where Lucid Group’s new home will be at its Summer Meeting
- Lucid Group ‘Moves up’ at its spellbinding annual summer meeting
- Bluedog is bursting with new creative and digital talent
- Lucid Group win Medical Consultancy of the Year award at Communiqué 2019