Growing up I wanted to be a cowgirl – ahh, that’s the life for me, I thought. Never mind the inconvenient truth that there were few opportunities for cowgirls in Suffolk and I had never ridden a horse. The subsequent years saw the birth and death of many more dreams:...read more
The March issue of PME tackles the complexities of choosing the right digital marketing KPIs. Assessing marketing effectiveness in the digital world has fast become one of the biggest challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry. Distilling the vast amount of data...read more
After finishing my PhD, I was disillusioned with the lab. I felt that I wanted more out of my career than working on one protein, in one pathway, for the foreseeable future. I wanted to find a role where I could make a measurable impact on someone’s life, and not have...read more
- Lucid Group announces the appointment of new CFO
- Lucid Group Launch a Pioneering Leadership Programme for its Business Leaders
- Leading Edge, a Lucid Group company, strengthens its senior client services team
- From Cowgirl to Medical Writer – How did that happen?
- Measures for measures – Why pharma’s marketing metrics must close the loop