Lucid’s Right Royal Bake-Off
May 18, 2018
Lucid joined in on the royal wedding fervour today by celebrating the impending nuptials with a Royal Bake-off, producing cakes fit for the Queen and the new Princess.
Lucid love to bake, so the royal wedding was a great excuse for many to try out new recipes, resulting in a plethora of baked goodies to be sold in support of our chosen charity – Wycombe Homeless Connection (WHC), who provide life-changing support to homeless people in High Wycombe.
This is the second fundraising event organised by Lucid’s charity working group – LUCID SPIRIT. The first event, Tough Mudder, was a great success, raising over £800 so far (you can still donate at https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/LucidSpirit ). Let’s hope everyone has a big appetite. And in the words of Marie-Antoinette, “Qu’ils mangent de la brioche” – “Let them eat cake”!
- Lucid Group supercharges its client services team with four spellbinding new hires
- Jan Steele, Lucid COO and co-founder reveals where Lucid Group’s new home will be at its Summer Meeting
- Lucid Group ‘Moves up’ at its spellbinding annual summer meeting
- Bluedog is bursting with new creative and digital talent
- Lucid Group win Medical Consultancy of the Year award at Communiqué 2019