The Social Dilemma
Jun 19, 2019
In the June issue of PME, Dennis O’Brien, Lucid CEO, explores the relationship between social media and pharma.
“There is a party going on next door, but our industry is too scared to go in”, comments Dennis.
The way the world communicates has changed radically over the last 15 years, but pharma simply isn’t configured to take advantage of this shifting landscape. Other industries are building infrastructure to leverage this enormous channel, but pharma is still reliant on the traditional communication routes, held back by the fear of regulations and the level of investment it will take.
Dennis concludes, “We’re scared to go to the party. We must move from being scared to being real.”
Read more about what Dennis and other industry thought leaders have to say on the role of social media in pharma here.
- Lucid Group tough it out with a weekend full of charity challenges
- Lucid Group has four programmes shortlisted for PMEA 2019
- The heart of Lucid’s new HQ is under construction
- Bluedog Boosts its Senior Team with the Appointment of its New Technical Director
- HealthCare21 experience the Lucid magic at its Engagement Day